Re: Where do you buy your blades?

  • drmico60
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2011
      I have been buying blades from Toolstation (www.toolstation.com) at about £6 per blade. They last well and I am quite happy with them. I bought one from Screwfix (www.screwfix.com) about 2 years ago and the blade was undersize and would not fit on the drive wheels. I notice that Screwfix are now stocking Starret bimetal blades at around £12 per blade. I will give them a try next time I need one.
      I do not know whether Toolstation or Screwfix will ship to Australia.
      Mike

      --- In 4x6bandsaw@yahoogroups.com, "poppey_au" <gjo@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      > Used to buy band saw blades from Dragon Saws in UK but they seems to have closed down.
      > Their blades was long lasting. I used 6/10 t and 10/14 t.
      > Gaute

    • poppey_au
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 11, 2011
        Tanks, he shipped the day after I ordered at good prices.
        Gaute