RE: [4x6bandsaw] Re: Recycling the sheet metal OEM base?

  • Joe R
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 1, 2011
      I used a piece of the base to reinforce the back side of the belt guard
      where it is fastened to the saw. It fits nicely inside the cover behind the
      pulleys and is pop riveted to it. It is now much more rigid.

      Joe R.

      =======
      http://www.pctools.com/
      =======
    • Bob
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 1, 2011
        I second that Larry, and thank you for the trick on making the "T" slot you just opened the door to many uses.

        Bob