RE: Introduction and mods to my saw

  • John
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004
      I am new also though I have had a Homier (HDC) bandsaw for about 2 years.
      Picked it up for $99.00 at one of their tent sales. I just completed a
      modification to the stock wheels which can be viewed at
      http://www.firechat.com/BSWheels.htm There is also a recently completed
      project pictured at that site that required use of the band saw.

      I have also put a couple of pictures of the mod in this groups photo album
      under the name HDC Mods.

      Thanks
      John

      --- In 4x6bandsaw@yahoogroups.com, "David J. Young" <davey@m...>
      wrote:
      Hi all,

      I'm a new member and thought I'd introduce myself by telling
      what I did with my new saw that I bought off of E-bay (not the best
      E-
      bay experience I've ever had by a long shot).