New file uploaded to 4x6bandsaw

  • 4x6bandsaw@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 25 , Dec 4, 2009
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 4x6bandsaw
      group.

      File : /CLARKE BANDSAW WIRING.pdf
      Uploaded by : photopro@... <photopro@...>
      Description : Clarke 4 1/2" x 6" bandsaw wiring diagram

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      photopro@... <photopro@...>
    • 4x6bandsaw@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 25 , Feb 8, 2010
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 4x6bandsaw
        group.

        File : /HF_red formula.pdf
        Uploaded by : joe_romas <jromas@...>
        Description : Sherwin-Williams formula for HF Red.

        joe_romas <jromas@...>
      • 4x6bandsaw@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 25 , Mar 1, 2010
          Hello,

          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 4x6bandsaw
          group.

          File : /Dayton3Z812Manual.tif
          Uploaded by : from_c2c <from_c2c@...>
          Description : Photo copy of Dayton 3Z812 bandsaw

          from_c2c <from_c2c@...>
        • 4x6bandsaw@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 25 , May 5, 2011
            Hello,

            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 4x6bandsaw
            group.

            File : /Craftsman 101.2290 Band Saw Manual.pdf
            Uploaded by : jakearussell <jakearussell@...>
            Description : Craftsman Horizontal Bandsaw Manual 101.2290

            Message 5 of 25 , Oct 15, 2011
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 4x6bandsaw
              group.

              File : /119-1940_IMG.JPG
              Uploaded by : fordcs27 <fordcs27@...>
              Description : 4X6 Band Saw Repair and Mod

              fordcs27 <fordcs27@...>
            • 4x6bandsaw@yahoogroups.com
              Message 6 of 25 , Apr 22 9:01 AM
                Hello,

                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 4x6bandsaw
                group.

                File : /Electric Motors Basic Training /Electirc Motors Basic Training.pdf
                Uploaded by : mrfixit82852 <MRFIXIT82852@...>
                Description :

                You can access this file at the URL:

                Regards,

                mrfixit82852 <MRFIXIT82852@...>
              • mrfixit82852
                Message 7 of 25 , Apr 22 9:02 AM
                  I uploaded a PDF file on Electric Motors Basic Training. Figure it might be of some use to others

                  Joe

                  --- In 4x6bandsaw@yahoogroups.com, 4x6bandsaw@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                  > Hello,

                  > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the 4x6bandsaw
                  > group.
                  >
                  > File : /Electric Motors Basic Training /Electirc Motors Basic Training.pdf
                  > Uploaded by : mrfixit82852 <MRFIXIT82852@...>
                  > Description :
                  >
                  > You can access this file at the URL:

                  > Regards,
                  >
                  > mrfixit82852 <MRFIXIT82852@...>

                • Bill
                  Message 8 of 25 , Apr 22 10:10 AM
                    On 4/22/2012 9:02 AM, mrfixit82852 wrote:

                    I uploaded a PDF file on Electric Motors Basic Training. Figure it might be of some use to others

                    Joe

                    Indeed it is!!  Great primer/lessons/reference guide!!

                    Thanks!!

                    Bill

                  • oldhermit
                    Message 9 of 25 , Apr 22 1:26 PM
                      I like it too, Joe. Thanks.
                      Harold
                      --- In 4x6bandsaw@yahoogroups.com, Bill <NPWBill@...> wrote:

                      > On 4/22/2012 9:02 AM, mrfixit82852 wrote:
                      > >
                      > > I uploaded a PDF file on Electric Motors Basic Training. Figure it
                      > > might be of some use to others
                      > >
                      > > Joe
                      > >

                      > Indeed it is!! Great primer/lessons/reference guide!!
                      >
                      > Thanks!!
                      >
                      > Bill

                    • mrfixit82852
                      Message 10 of 25 , Apr 22 4:53 PM
                        Glad it was of some help.

                        I know from owning and moderating 40 of these yahoo groups, the sharing of info is an important part of these groups.

                        That was just one of many files I found doing a quick Google search for electric motor frames

                        Joe