Is Harbor Freight bringing back its old model?

  • jackdanielolsen
    Message 1 of 24 , May 5, 2009
      I noticed this in a catalog the other day. The more-recent red saw (model 93762) is still listed for sale. But now there's also a grey version (model 66435), which has a 1/3-hp motor in the specs, like the old green model. Oddly, it has a $10 higher list price than the 1-hp red model.

      Maybe I missed this before, and both have been in the catalog the whole time?

      Is 66435 the same as the old green model, or is it a new variation?
    • im_all_thumbz
      Message 2 of 24 , May 5, 2009
        I'm a new member, and I just saw that too. Seems to be a new model with a smaller motor for $10 more. Perhaps some of the problems of the old models were ironed out. This was my recent experience:

        I just got a new HF red model- it arrived all bashed up. The motor needed to be replaced, the casing was dented in and the cooling fan which is plastic wouldnt spin. The motor pulley was broken. The spindle pulley has a hairline crack but is usuable. There is what appears to be a crack in the main bed casting or a defect that wqas painted over. The switch guard was smashed- obviously the head moved in transit or was dropped.

        I tossed away the stand, complete piece of stamped steel junk that wont hold the saw up steady. I will be making a new one out of 2x4s.

        I have the basic body, which, sans crack, appears ok. Waiting on the replacement motor and pulley.

        Perhaps they made some upgrades and are just selling out the old models.

        Here is the crack- it may be a casting defect, what do you think?

        http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t345/allthumbz/DSC03554.jpg?t=1241275654

        http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t345/allthumbz/DSC03555.jpg?t=1241275685

        http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t345/allthumbz/DSC03556.jpg?t=1241275713

        http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t345/allthumbz/DSC03553.jpg?t=1241275976

        Here is the switch guard:

        http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t345/allthumbz/DSC03558.jpg?t=1241276002

        Here is the entire saw on top of my table saw- I must say, it is nice and compact:

        http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t345/allthumbz/DSC03557.jpg?t=1241276057

        Nelson

        --- In 4x6bandsaw@yahoogroups.com, "jackdanielolsen" <olsenjack@...> wrote:

        > I noticed this in a catalog the other day. The more-recent red saw (model 93762) is still listed for sale. But now there's also a grey version (model 66435), which has a 1/3-hp motor in the specs, like the old green model. Oddly, it has a $10 higher list price than the 1-hp red model.
        >
        > Maybe I missed this before, and both have been in the catalog the whole time?
        >
        > Is 66435 the same as the old green model, or is it a new variation?

      • warren hughes
        Message 3 of 24 , May 5, 2009
          I would watch the crack. If it starts to move drill a small hole at each end and maybe have it brazed. The stamped legs will work but you have to defeat the hinge with a angle bracket. They sell them at the hardware stores. Four of them make a huge difference. For what I paid for my green one it has been great. Warren Hughes

          Message 4 of 24 , May 5, 2009
            Thanks, I will keep my eye on it. I should have sent it back, but who knows how much better a replacement would be.

            I want to make my own mobile base. I don't weld, so was considering 2x4 or perhaps the steel angles that Rockler sells as work benches which bolt together. I will replace the switch. The pulley that is cracked should still work ok.

            I see you guys have made a lot of mods on these. What modifications other than a new stand do you recommend I do first?

            Nelson

            --- In 4x6bandsaw@yahoogroups.com, warren hughes <ofujunkcy@...> wrote:

            > I would watch the crack. If it starts to move drill a small hole at each end and maybe have it brazed. The stamped legs will work but you have to defeat the hinge with a angle bracket. They sell them at the hardware stores. Four of them make a huge difference. For what I paid for my green one it has been great. Warren Hughes

          • Mrs Leon Robinson
            Message 5 of 24 , May 5, 2009
              Clean out the gearbox.

              Leon    K5JLR

              Political Correctness is a Political Disease

              Thanks, I will keep my eye on it. I should have sent it back, but who knows how much better a replacement would be.

              I want to make my own mobile base. I don't weld, so was considering 2x4 or perhaps the steel angles that Rockler sells as work benches which bolt together. I will replace the switch. The pulley that is cracked should still work ok.

              I see you guys have made a lot of mods on these. What modifications other than a new stand do you recommend I do first?

              Nelson

              --- In 4x6bandsaw@yahoogro ups.com, warren hughes <ofujunkcy@. ..> wrote:

              > I would watch the crack. If it starts to move drill a small hole at each end and maybe have it brazed. The stamped legs will work but you have to defeat the hinge with a angle bracket. They sell them at the hardware stores. Four of them make a huge difference. For what I paid for my green one it has been great. Warren Hughes

            • Capt. Lee
              Message 6 of 24 , May 5, 2009
                Hi Thumbs, if you want ideas for mods see the link to the 4x6 photos below. Enjoy Cap.

                Cap..

                Don't Give Up The Ship..!!!!!!!

                Lathe mods
                4x6 bandsaw mods
                HF t 5980 3 N 1 Machine Mods

                Thanks, I will keep my eye on it. I should have sent it back, but who knows how much better a replacement would be.

                I want to make my own mobile base. I don't weld, so was considering 2x4 or perhaps the steel angles that Rockler sells as work benches which bolt together. I will replace the switch. The pulley that is cracked should still work ok.

                I see you guys have made a lot of mods on these. What modifications other than a new stand do you recommend I do first?

                Nelson

                --- In 4x6bandsaw@yahoogro ups.com, warren hughes <ofujunkcy@. ..> wrote:

                > I would watch the crack. If it starts to move drill a small hole at each end and maybe have it brazed. The stamped legs will work but you have to defeat the hinge with a angle bracket. They sell them at the hardware stores. Four of them make a huge difference. For what I paid for my green one it has been great. Warren Hughes

              • Jerry
                Message 7 of 24 , May 7, 2009
                  sorry to here about your saw. My brother has the HF model and is very happy with it.

                  One of the things I found about HF is that there is wide variations in each product. I bought one of the portable bandsaws for $69 on sale two years ago and I cut stainless all the time. The blade has been changed once BUT I have to hold the tension arm to keep the blade from slipping. I wish I would have taken it back because others I tried at the store don't have this problem though others did.

                  Back to the 4x6. I checked out two of the HF models in the stores and didn't like either. Very rough castings, flimsy stand though one was better than the other. I bought the Jet, I know I am crazy since I paid $399 but I just didn't want to deal with getting it right. The Jet runs very smoothly, has nice castings, decent stand, good blade and looks like it will align easily. For this price, I could have purchased two since my brother paid $150 for his.

                  I purchased one of the HF $129 12 ton presses. This I like. It is the best made press bar none for the price. Mine fit together perfectly, has nice paint, no rough edges, a 12 ton jack that has about 1.5" or better plunger(?). Great deal even without the $20 coupon.

                  Jerry

                  --- In 4x6bandsaw@yahoogroups.com, "im_all_thumbz" <im_all_thumbz@...> wrote:

                  > I'm a new member, and I just saw that too. Seems to be a new model with a smaller motor for $10 more. Perhaps some of the problems of the old models were ironed out. This was my recent experience:
                  >
                  > I just got a new HF red model- it arrived all bashed up. The motor needed to be replaced, the casing was dented in and the cooling fan which is plastic wouldnt spin. The motor pulley was broken. The spindle pulley has a hairline crack but is usuable. There is what appears to be a crack in the main bed casting or a defect that wqas painted over. The switch guard was smashed- obviously the head moved in transit or was dropped.
                  >
                  > I tossed away the stand, complete piece of stamped steel junk that wont hold the saw up steady. I will be making a new one out of 2x4s.
                  >
                  > I have the basic body, which, sans crack, appears ok. Waiting on the replacement motor and pulley.
                  >
                  > Perhaps they made some upgrades and are just selling out the old models.
                  >
                  > Here is the crack- it may be a casting defect, what do you think?
                  >
                  > http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t345/allthumbz/DSC03554.jpg?t=1241275654
                  >
                  > http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t345/allthumbz/DSC03555.jpg?t=1241275685
                  >
                  > http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t345/allthumbz/DSC03556.jpg?t=1241275713
                  >
                  > http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t345/allthumbz/DSC03553.jpg?t=1241275976
                  >
                  > Here is the switch guard:
                  >
                  > http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t345/allthumbz/DSC03558.jpg?t=1241276002
                  >
                  > Here is the entire saw on top of my table saw- I must say, it is nice and compact:
                  >
                  > http://i514.photobucket.com/albums/t345/allthumbz/DSC03557.jpg?t=1241276057
                  >

                  > Nelson
                  >

                  > --- In 4x6bandsaw@yahoogroups.com, "jackdanielolsen" <olsenjack@> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > I noticed this in a catalog the other day. The more-recent red saw (model 93762) is still listed for sale. But now there's also a grey version (model 66435), which has a 1/3-hp motor in the specs, like the old green model. Oddly, it has a $10 higher list price than the 1-hp red model.
                  > >
                  > > Maybe I missed this before, and both have been in the catalog the whole time?
                  > >
                  > > Is 66435 the same as the old green model, or is it a new variation?

                • All Thumbz
                  Message 8 of 24 , May 8, 2009
                    I should have gone for the Jet, Im tempted to send this thing back and get a Jet- they were selling for $380 (130 more than I paid online for the HF). I own a Jet bandsaw for wood and it arrived in flawless condition, white paint pristine, castings clean, etc... (blade of course is a piece of crap which it is will almost all saws you buy)..

                    Nelson

                    Nelson Timken aka "AllThumbz"
                    For Owners of South Bend Heavy 10 (10L) Lathes
                    Newbies and Those Willing to Help Them Encouraged to Join!

                  • photopro@swbell.net
                    Message 9 of 24 , May 8, 2009
                      I'm a little slow in getting around to answering your question about mods, but check out message # 1541 from David Young back on December 27, 2004. He tells how he modified his saw with a hydraulic cylinder, as many have done, but he added a rather neat touch by bringing the control valve to the front where it is easier to use. Also, with the valve he used, there is resistance to the blade dropping, but no resistance when you pull it back up. I bought all the parts years ago, but am just now getting around to putting it on my saw.

                      Doug B.

                      Message 10 of 24 , May 14, 2009
                        I just wanted to let you know that, after thinking about it, I sent it back. I just didnt want to do this much work on a "new" saw just to be able to get it up and running.

                        I had to get a big box, repackage it, and bring the 139 pound saw to a local FedEx pickup location. It was a pain. They did provide a prepaid shipping tag for it via email.

                        Hopefully, HF can replace it with one in decent condition that I do not have to do a lot of work on.

                        I also ordered the HF service cart, which is the easiest and best way to mount this thing in my tiny shop area. I will be able to easily slide it under a shelf to store it out of the way.

                        I need to buy the square tubing- speedymetals has 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" square steel tubing for about $4 per 18" piece. Drill holes, add some bolts and I will be done.

                        Nelson

                        > > Thanks, I will keep my eye on it. I should have sent it back, but who knows how much better a replacement would be.
                        > >
                        > > I want to make my own mobile base. I don't weld, so was considering 2x4 or perhaps the steel angles that Rockler sells as work benches which bolt together. I will replace the switch. The pulley that is cracked should still work ok.
                        > >
                        > > I see you guys have made a lot of mods on these. What modifications other than a new stand do you recommend I do first?
                        > >
                        > > Nelson
                        > >

                        > > --- In 4x6bandsaw@yahoogroups.com, warren hughes <ofujunkcy@> wrote:
                        > > >
                        > > > I would watch the crack. If it starts to move drill a small hole at each end and maybe have it brazed. The stamped legs will work but you have to defeat the hinge with a angle bracket. They sell them at the hardware stores. Four of them make a huge difference. For what I paid for my green one it has been great. Warren Hughes

                      • arthurok
                        Message 11 of 24 , May 14, 2009
                          i  have a  hf  4x6  that ive  been  using  unmodified  for  about  1 1/2  years
                          i  have cut  hundreds  of  pieces with  it
                          I just wanted to let you know that, after thinking about it, I sent it back. I just didnt want to do this much work on a "new" saw just to be able to get it up and running.

                          I had to get a big box, repackage it, and bring the 139 pound saw to a local FedEx pickup location. It was a pain. They did provide a prepaid shipping tag for it via email.

                          Hopefully, HF can replace it with one in decent condition that I do not have to do a lot of work on.

                          I also ordered the HF service cart, which is the easiest and best way to mount this thing in my tiny shop area. I will be able to easily slide it under a shelf to store it out of the way.

                          I need to buy the square tubing- speedymetals has 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" square steel tubing for about $4 per 18" piece. Drill holes, add some bolts and I will be done.

                          Nelson

                          > > Thanks, I will keep my eye on it. I should have sent it back, but who knows how much better a replacement would be.
                          > >
                          > > I want to make my own mobile base. I don't weld, so was considering 2x4 or perhaps the steel angles that Rockler sells as work benches which bolt together. I will replace the switch. The pulley that is cracked should still work ok.
                          > >
                          > > I see you guys have made a lot of mods on these. What modifications other than a new stand do you recommend I do first?
                          > >
                          > > Nelson
                          > >

                          > > --- In 4x6bandsaw@yahoogro ups.com, warren hughes <ofujunkcy@> wrote:
                          > > >
                          > > > I would watch the crack. If it starts to move drill a small hole at each end and maybe have it brazed. The stamped legs will work but you have to defeat the hinge with a angle bracket. They sell them at the hardware stores. Four of them make a huge difference. For what I paid for my green one it has been great. Warren Hughes

                        • Joe R
                          Message 12 of 24 , May 14, 2009
                            Is it RED or Green? There seems to be a difference in quality level between the two.

                            Joe R.
                            i  have a  hf  4x6  that ive  been  using  unmodified  for  about  1 1/2  years
                            i  have cut  hundreds  of  pieces with  it
                            I just wanted to let you know that, after thinking about it, I sent it back. I just didnt want to do this much work on a "new" saw just to be able to get it up and running.

                            I had to get a big box, repackage it, and bring the 139 pound saw to a local FedEx pickup location. It was a pain. They did provide a prepaid shipping tag for it via email.

                            Hopefully, HF can replace it with one in decent condition that I do not have to do a lot of work on.

                            I also ordered the HF service cart, which is the easiest and best way to mount this thing in my tiny shop area. I will be able to easily slide it under a shelf to store it out of the way.

                            I need to buy the square tubing- speedymetals has 1-1/2" x 1-1/2" square steel tubing for about $4 per 18" piece. Drill holes, add some bolts and I will be done.

                            Nelson

                            > > Thanks, I will keep my eye on it. I should have sent it back, but who knows how much better a replacement would be.
                            > >
                            > > I want to make my own mobile base. I don't weld, so was considering 2x4 or perhaps the steel angles that Rockler sells as work benches which bolt together. I will replace the switch. The pulley that is cracked should still work ok.
                            > >
                            > > I see you guys have made a lot of mods on these. What modifications other than a new stand do you recommend I do first?
                            > >
                            > > Nelson
                            > >

                            > > --- In 4x6bandsaw@yahoogro ups.com, warren hughes <ofujunkcy@> wrote:
                            > > >
                            > > > I would watch the crack. If it starts to move drill a small hole at each end and maybe have it brazed. The stamped legs will work but you have to defeat the hinge with a angle bracket. They sell them at the hardware stores. Four of them make a huge difference. For what I paid for my green one it has been great. Warren Hughes

                          • James Rice
                            Message 13 of 24 , May 14, 2009
                              On Thu, May 14, 2009 at 10:05 AM, arthurok <arthurok@...> wrote:

                              i  have a  hf  4x6  that ive  been  using  unmodified  for  about  1 1/2  years
                              i  have cut  hundreds  of  pieces with  it

                              .

                              It seems really to be the luck of the draw.  Mine worked great out of the box without even adjusting anything.  Other struggle to get a decent cut.  I was lucky.

                              James

                              --
                              James L. Rice
                              Creekside Technical Services
                              Message 14 of 24 , May 15, 2009
                                Nelson,
                                Good move. The hassle of sending it back was probably less than the hassle that fixing it would have been. I hope your next one is in good shape. Did you have to pay the cost of sending it back.
                                Harold

                                Message 15 of 24 , May 15, 2009
                                  Harold:

                                  They sent me a prepaid return label for FedEx. so all I had to do was get it to the pickup place 1 mile away. That part was nice because return shipping would have been at least $50.  It would have been nicer if there had scheduled a pickup for this heavy item and had the truck come to my door.

                                  I packaged it in a heavy cardboard box one morning (better than they originally did, placing the steel legs around the body as a shield), sealed it with heavy strapping tape ($5 roll), and lugged it myself outside to my van, then drove it over and lugged it out to the FedEx store. It weighs about 139 pounds packaged, so most would need 2 people to do it. What made it hectic was that the store was closing after I got home, so there was a time factor in getting it there in 10-15 minutes.
                                  The outsourced customer service to India or wherever was not too swift.  He kept me on the line about 15 minutes, putting me on hold 3 times while he received instructions on what they wanted me to do with it. They would not just ship another and let me discard it.

                                  Will I get another one that is better? I don't believe so. It's a crap shoot.  Could be better, or worse. If the box is damaged in any way this time, I will not accept it.  HF's packaging in a one-piece styrofoam insert is not effective in practice. One drop and it's over.  If I had the extra $150 handy, I would have asked for a refund and gotten a Jet off Amazon.

                                  Would I buy another tool from HF that will be an important part of my home shop? Hell, no.
                                  Cheap Chinese is Crap (CCC).

                                  Enco is running discount sales every month, and I bought some American tools.

                                  Message 16 of 24 , May 15, 2009
                                    Nelson,
                                    I'm glad you didn't have to pay shipping. I've thought about buying things like that at the nearest HF store (a two hour trip from where I live) that way I could inspect it before taking it home. The problem is that when I called with a problem on another other item in the past I was asked whether I bought the item from a catalog or at a store. I don't know whether that means they won't adjust it through the mail if I bought it from a store. Hopefully they just want to know what store let it get out with a part missing.
                                    Harold

                                    Message 17 of 24 , May 15, 2009
                                      Harold:

                                      They ask where you bought it because if you tell them you bought at a store, they will send you back there (2 hour drive)  to straighten it out rather than send you a part by mail. They don't care what the store sells- if they did, they would check what they sell more closely.  I just wish there was a store nearby so that I could check what I am buying before I buy- it is ALMOST worth paying full retail given the time and aggravation involved.

                                      The rep I spoke with didn't care that it was a 150 pound item being returned. I asked for a pickup and he said he couldnt do it - I would have to bring it to FedEx. And a replacement would be sent out when they verified that I had returned it with all parts. (I shudder to think they will sell this saw WITH the crack they painted over to someone else).

                                      Reality is that bad customer service can happen anywhere. I've always had great service from Amazon.  As I write this, I am waiting for a Bosch Sliding Compound Miter Saw that I paid $540 for from Amazon. It seems that they put 2 labels on it, and UPS got confused and delivered it to the second address instead of me. Box weighs 77 pounds.  It took a day after I called UPS (after I saw the tracking and realized that something had gone wrong), to send it out for redelivery today. It is now 5:40 and I havent received it.  The customer service from Amazon was an email from someone named "Praveen V." that said they couldnt ship another until the first one was returned to them. Outsourcing is horrific, but companies dont care because instead of paying American workers $15 an hour, they can pay Indian workers $15 a day and we don't complain enough to make them rethink what they are doing.

                                      So it goes...you just have to hope for the best....

                                      Nelson

                                      Nelson Timken aka "AllThumbz"
                                      For Owners of South Bend Heavy 10 (10L) Lathes
                                      Newbies and Those Willing to Help Them Encouraged to Join!

                                      I'm glad you didn't have to pay shipping. I've thought about buying things like that at the nearest HF store (a two hour trip from where I live) that way I could inspect it before taking it home. The problem is that when I called with a problem on another other item in the past I was asked whether I bought the item from a catalog or at a store. I don't know whether that means they won't adjust it through the mail if I bought it from a store. Hopefully they just want to know what store let it get out with a part missing.
                                      Harold

                                      > Harold:
                                      >
                                      > They sent me a prepaid return label for FedEx. so all I had to do was get it to the pickup place 1 mile away. That part was nice because return shipping would have been at least $50. It would have been nicer if there had scheduled a pickup for this heavy item and had the truck come to my door.
                                      >
                                      > I packaged it in a heavy cardboard box one morning (better than they originally did, placing the steel legs around the body as a shield), sealed it with heavy strapping tape ($5 roll), and lugged it myself outside to my van, then drove it over and lugged it out to the FedEx store. It weighs about 139 pounds packaged, so most would need 2 people to do it. What made it hectic was that the store was closing after I got home, so there was a time factor in getting it there in 10-15 minutes.
                                      >
                                      > The outsourced customer service to India or wherever was not too swift. He kept me on the line about 15 minutes, putting me on hold 3 times while he received instructions on what they wanted me to do with it. They would not just ship another and let me discard it.
                                      >
                                      > Will I get another one that is better? I don't believe so. It's a crap shoot. Could be better, or worse. If the box is damaged in any way this time, I will not accept it. HF's packaging in a one-piece styrofoam insert is not effective in practice. One drop and it's over. If I had the extra $150 handy, I would have asked for a refund and gotten a Jet off Amazon.
                                      >
                                      > Would I buy another tool from HF that will be an important part of my home shop? Hell, no.
                                      > Cheap Chinese is Crap (CCC).
                                      >
                                      > Enco is running discount sales every month, and I bought some American tools.
                                      >
                                      > Nelson
                                      >

                                      > Nelson Timken aka "AllThumbz"
                                      > New group: Southbend Heavy 10 Lathe Group
                                      > (http://finance. groups.yahoo. com/group/ southbend10L/)
                                      > For Owners of South Bend Heavy 10 (10L) Lathes
                                      > Newbies and Those Willing to Help Them Encouraged to Join!

                                    • onebike2ride
                                      Message 18 of 24 , May 15, 2009
                                        --- In 4x6bandsaw@yahoogroups.com, All Thumbz <im_all_thumbz@...> wrote:

                                        > Harold:
                                        >
                                        > They ask where you bought it because if you tell them you bought at a store, they will send you back there (2 hour drive)  to straighten it out rather than send you a part by mail. They don't care what the store sells- if they did, they would check what they sell more closely.  I just wish there was a store nearby so that I could check what I am buying before I buy- it is ALMOST worth paying full retail given the time and aggravation involved.
                                        <snip>

                                        So the moral of the story seems to be:
                                        If you live near a Harbor Freight store you can make out like a bandit, especially if the manager is agreeable for doing things like combining sale prices with a %20 off coupon, AND getting stuff shipped in for you at that price even though the coupon clearly says "In Store Items Only". The HF local to me is very user friendly in this regard.

                                        So, this is how I do business and have made out very well on numerous items. (44991 Milling machine knocked down to $400ish, a 4x6 bandsaw that worked fine right out of the box for about $135 before tax, 46727 1/2 HP 6" tool grinder which is excellent for grinding HSS lathe tools, and so on and so forth)..

                                        Based on your story, if there is no Harbor Freight local to you then forget the great bargains, and just pay whatever retail price you have to at places which have (and charge you for) *GREAT* customer service, such as Grizzly.com and etc. to hopefully avoid such hassles.

                                        Like Real Estate (before the crash), HF is also about Location, Location, Location. If there is no local HF, ouch, never mind. :-)

                                        Cheers,
                                        John Z.
                                      • oldsagebrush
                                        Message 19 of 24 , May 15, 2009
                                          Nelson,
                                          I was afraid the "two hour drive" would be the case. Do you know whether service from Jet or Grizzly is any better?
                                          Harold

                                          Message 20 of 24 , May 15, 2009
                                            Harold:

                                            I buy Jet through Amazon- they are very reliable and often give free shipping. For example:

                                            As an example of this- my miter saw I mentioned in my other post never arrived. The UPS driver said he made an attempt at 6:29 pm (pretty late), and I was home. No UPS tag was left. This is after they claimed it had a bad address (I lived here 20 years) and it went back and forth to the UPS warehouse.  I called Amazon customer service, they looked at the tracking, saw that UPS was messing up and playing games. They are sending a new one Monday one-day delivery at no extra charge, and I just have to refuse the first one.  This is good service.

                                            For personal reasons, I do not deal with Grizzly- ever- or buy their products.

                                            Message 21 of 24 , May 15, 2009
                                              the  present red  one

                                              Message 22 of 24 , May 16, 2009
                                                Nelson,
                                                How would I go about getting spare parts for a jet?
                                                Harold

                                                Message 23 of 24 , May 18, 2009
                                                  Has anyone ever gotten spare parts for a Jet and if so how much trouble was it?
                                                  Thanks,
                                                  Harold

                                                  Message 24 of 24 , May 18, 2009
                                                    Not sure, but Id check with these people: