Group Home Shop Machine

  • Graeme Houghton
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 1, 2008
      I was a member of this group and I notice to-day Sunday June 1st
      it no longer exists???????????????????

      Regards Graeme
    • Henry Arnold
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 1, 2008
        "captainleeward" started the group and was the moderator. Hopefully
        he'll reply to this message regarding what happened. I posted a bunch
        of pictures after he asked people to do so. It would be sad if this
        group was gone. Hopefully its just a temporary Yahoo glitch.

        --- In 4x6bandsaw@yahoogroups.com, "Graeme Houghton"
        <graemehoughton@...> wrote:

        > I was a member of this group and I notice to-day Sunday June 1st
        > it no longer exists???????????????????
        >
        > Regards Graeme

      • Glenn N
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 1, 2008
          No idea what happened.  I just replied to an e-mail from that group from yesterday and it bounced back as the group does not exist..??
          I was a member of this group and I notice to-day Sunday June 1st
          it no longer exists???????????????????

           Regards Graeme

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              mailto:4x6bandsaw-digest@yahoogroups.com
              mailto:4x6bandsaw-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • Patrick
          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 2, 2008
            The group is also gone from "my groups" list. I hope he didn't loose all
            that good info he collected:( That would be a crime!!
            <graemehoughton@...> wrote:

            > I was a member of this group and I notice to-day Sunday June 1st
            > it no longer exists???????????????????
            >
            > Regards Graeme

          • Malcolm Parker-Lisberg
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 2, 2008
              Most likely some publisher, (mentioning no names but the same sort of thing happened with the mlathemods group,) has probably raised some copyright objection and the site has then been taken down in panic by Yahoo.

              <graemehoughton@ ...> wrote:

              > I was a member of this group and I notice to-day Sunday June 1st
              > it no longer exists?????? ????????? ????
              >
              > Regards Graeme

            • Surf Computing
              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 2, 2008
                The group is still on my list and I can access it no problem.
                I know that Yahoo has been a little screwed up for the past 5-6 days.
                Ray

                --- In 4x6bandsaw@yahoogro, "Graeme Houghton"
                <graemehoughton@

                > I was a member of this group and I notice to-day Sunday June 1st
                > it no longer exists??????
                >
                > Regards Graeme

              • Carl
                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 2, 2008
                  --- In 4x6bandsaw@yahoogroups.com, Malcolm Parker-Lisberg
                  <mparkerlisberg@...> wrote:

                  > Most likely some publisher, (mentioning no names but the same sort
                  of thing happened with the mlathemods group,) has probably raised some
                  copyright objection and the site has then been taken down in panic by
                  Yahoo.

                  The group is also missing from my list. I joined early and the group
                  was very active. I wondered about the name of the group and the
                  similarity to a particular publication. One that I subscribe to.
                  Maybe Hobby Machine Shop or some such would work. Cap was doing a
                  good job and I too, hope that all the good stuff was not lost and the
                  group can resume where it left off.

                  Good day to all.
                  Carl