Re: Tension Adjust Knob

  • ndhr23a
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 1, 2006
      Enco has the Kennametal bi-metal blades for ~$13 in their Hot Deals
      catalog.

      Does anyone have any experience with these blades?

      I would think that Kennametal would be a good brand that's made in USA
      like Morse but haven't tried them yet.
    • Bill Pace
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 1, 2006
        I have used the Agressor blades (10-14T) for some time now with very
        good results. At the price in the catalog, its about half of the
        cost of other bi-metal blades, then, if you need other items from
        ENCO and can make the order $50 or more you can get free shipping
        (which I usually dont have a problem doing)....all around good deal
        I think.

        By the way, in case anybody doesnt have the current code for the
        free shipping------------WEBRN76

        A note on ENCO service-----last winter I ordered a coupla blades and
        one of them had a way bad off weld, causing a noticable "bump" ,
        called em up, and,--- no problem, sir, very sorry!----- sent me
        another!

        --- In 4x6bandsaw@yahoogroups.com, "ndhr23a" <eithne@...> wrote:

        > Enco has the Kennametal bi-metal blades for ~$13 in their Hot
        Deals
        > catalog.
        >
        > Does anyone have any experience with these blades?
        >
        > I would think that Kennametal would be a good brand that's made in
        USA
        > like Morse but haven't tried them yet.

      • Steve DeMerell
        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 1, 2006
          I forgot about using the saw in the vertical position.  Would not be practical to bench mount the saw. Many thanks,
          Steve D.