harbor freight 4 x 6

  • threehrtour53
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2002
      Hi, My name is Jim and I just today received my HF bandsaw via UPS. It's still in the box, hope to have it up and running this weekend. Looking forward to hear from others who have already made the upgrades to this saw. thanks, Jim
    • threehrtour53
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2002
        Hi, My name is Jim and I just today received my HF bandsaw via UPS. It's still in the box, hope to have it up and running this weekend. Looking forward to hear from others who have already made the upgrades to this saw. thanks, Jim
      • sned1
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 26, 2002
          Hi Jim,

          Not too many folks here yet, but hopefully there will be more. Sorry
          for the delay in responding. Hope you got it set up and are cutting
          away like mad. Let us know if you have any other questions!