Re: Blade stuck in work

  • Dave J
    Message 1 of 11 , Jul 13, 2005
      I was just noticing that the Chinese motor on mine has
      vent holes on the bottom of the motor but no vents on the
      shaft side. I wonder how much cooler it would run if vents
      were added to that end?

      I was thinking of this type of thermal cutout;
      http://www.cantherm.com/products/bimetalcut.htm
      but I see these are only rated 6.3A for motors...