Dump Saw

  • popwri2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 2 10:34 PM
      Hi All
      I have posted photos under Dump Saw of a large H\V bandsaw I got at
      the local landfield everything works needs belt, blade, cleaning and
      painting.
    • BOB & CINDY WRIGHT
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 3 7:17 PM
        Boy that was a nice haul, too bad the guy had to pay to dump it. Have
        fun with it...Bob
        --- In 4x6bandsaw@yahoogroups.com, "popwri2002" <wright6933@c...>