Re: Gear box bearings HELP!

  • neil.ritter
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 30, 2013
      I went ahead and just got a new one. No hassle at all from harbor freight. The new one seems much better quality and maybe from a more recent production? The paint is a lot better quality, table for vertical cutting is twice as thick and super sturdy, motor feels smoother and stronger. Lets hope this one doesn't give out on me. Thanks for the info and tips!