Re: [4x6bandsaw] Re: Parts from HF

  • Charles Kim
    Message 1 of 55 , Mar 5, 2013
      Harbor Freight parts department must be getting better.  I ordered a 4x6 that arrived with cracked pivot ears; the box looked like it was dropped.  They mailed me a new one so I can use the new box to ship back the first one.  The new one arrived with busted tensioner knob.  They sent me a set of new knobs just to be sure that we were talking about the same part.  It was quick.  The saw tracks and cuts straight and still has the stock blade.  It's nice for cutting up bar stock for my lathe.

      On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 6:34 PM, Bob <bc5391@...> wrote:

      I hate Lawyers, been screwed more than once. I feel, especially for criminal cases if a lawyer loses the case they should go to jail along with the one they were trying to defend. This way we could thin out the scum.

      Message 55 of 55 , Mar 6, 2013
        Thanks for explaining. I hope you got a good one this time.