13103Re: [4x6bandsaw] Source for adjustable dampers

  • m
    Apr 25, 2014
      What's the check valve for? Does it get paralleled with the flow control to allow the saw to be raised quickly?

      On 4/23/14 12:09 PM, Stephen Castello wrote:

      On Wed, 23 Apr 2014 10:11:00 -0400, m <mroadsters@...> had a
      flock of green cheek conures squawk out:

      >Where is a good source for adjustable dampers such as would be used for
      >downfeed control? I've tried google, ebay, McMaster Carr, etc...
      >
      >Marc

      You can get the various parts to make one here:
      http://www.surpluscenter.com/

      Get a flow control valve, a check valve, a double acting air cylinder
      with a long enough stroke, and the tubing & fittings to put it
      together. :-)

      --

      Stephen

      Movie fact:
      You can always find a chainsaw when you need one.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic