      Sent: Sunday, April 20, 2014 7:12 PM
      Subject: Re: [4x6bandsaw] Stand

      Dennis,

      If you can't get into Files, either, it's some sort of Yahoo glitch.  Go back to Yahoo and to the Group home page.  Explicitly log out of Yahoo.  Kill the browser.  Restart the browser, go to Yahoo, log in, and navigate back to the 4x6Bandsaw Group.  That usually fixes it.

      Robert Downs - Houston
      wa5cab dot com (Web Store)
      MVPA 9480

      In a message dated 04/20/2014 18:39:38 PM Central Daylight Time, mushface1@... writes:

      for some reason, yahoo won’t let me into the photo section. would really like to see the plans for the saw stand.
      Dennis

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic