13089Re: [4x6bandsaw] Stand [4 Attachments]

  • wa5cab
    Apr 20, 2014
      Neil,

      Attachments sent to the Group don't get reflected as attachments but are stripped and saved on the server.  Look under Files/Attachments.  Something of possibly general interest like this should probably be uploaded to Files where it is a little more easily located after a few months.

      Robert Downs - Houston
      wa5cab dot com (Web Store)
      MVPA 9480

      In a message dated 04/20/2014 20:11:10 PM Central Daylight Time, neilbfield@... writes:
      [Attachment(s) from Neil Butterfield included below]

      Dennis,

      I’ve attached the 4 plans sheets, description and drawings. Hope they will open for you.  If that does not work email me, neilbfield@... and I’ll send direct to you. Your trouble on Yahoo may be that you have to log in using your password, etc.

      Neil

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic