13077Re: [4x6bandsaw] hopefully spam problem has been resolved

  • Rick Sparber
    Apr 17, 2014
      But without my contact list, what could you do with my email address?

      Rick

      On Apr 17, 2014, at 9:20 AM, Jerry Durand <jdurand@...> wrote:

      I've had the same address since 1993.  Addresses are spoofed all the time, most servers don't take advantage of the ways to detect this.  If I wanted to take the couple of minutes to do it manually, I could spoof your new address to the list.  Automatic spoofs only take an instant.

      On 04/17/2014 09:10 AM, Rgsparber wrote:
      Ken,

      I have a relatively large presence on the web so I'm surprised it hasn't happened before. I've had the same email address for my entire life but that is now history.

      Thanks,

      Rick

      tel: +1 408 356-3886, USA toll free: 1 866 356-3886
      Skype:  jerrydurand

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic