why I am unsubscribing

  • ikatae@twcny.rr.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 24, 2001
      I am unsubscribing from this group and all my Yahoo Groups (EGroups)
      in protest that they sponsor this group (and probably others!) that
      allow this :

      [Warning: this is highly offensive]

      I turned this over to law enforcement and am now resigning from the
      group. If this group ever gets moved over to SmartGroups
      (smartgroups.com) - please re-subscribe me. I will miss everyone and
      the great information I got from this group.

      Connie