Re: Welcome to 4rodandstaffhomesch

  • Doug Hoskins
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2000
      Hi Everyone!
      Thanks for the welcome. I just joined this morning. I haven't used R&S since
      first grade for my 12 year old son, but I have heard a lot about the
      language arts program so I am switching my second grader to that program.
      I'm hoping to order it this week or next. I've heard so many good things
      about R&S that I have been convinced. Looking forward to meeting you all.
      Have a blessed day,
      Bonnie
      Wife to my Sweetie, Doug, for 15 years
      Mom to Jonathan (7th grade) and David (2nd grade)
      "The most effective way to remember your wife's birthday is to forget it
      once."

      > Hello,
      >
      > Welcome to the list. Please take a moment to review this message.
      >
      > To unsubscribe from this list, go to the ONElist website, at
      > www.onelist.com, and select the My ONElist link from the menu bar
      > on the left. This menu will also let you change your subscription
      > between digest and normal mode.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > The List Owner.
    • Bostwick
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2000
        Bonnie,
        Welcome!
        This is a rather quiet list here. I have 3 children, Rebecca is 7, Thomas is
        5 and Natalie is 1. We are in our 3rd of hs. We have used R&S since the
        beginning. I have changed my approach somewhat this year. I felt the need to
        complete every lesson of every subject. And I had to give a little. If the
        children KNOW something, I don't keep hammering away on it. The children are
        doing much better this way.
        Perhaps we will all come out of lurkdom and start actually talking... :)
        (myself included!)

        Blessings,
        Laurie