readers, and english

  • ALTON.DAVIS2@GTE.NET
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2000
      Hi everyone, it's been a while since I was on
      so I thought I'd ask another question. I went to a curriculum fair
      last week end reallly enjoyed it. Bought Rod and Staff english and
      pathway readers. Can someone tell me it the readers incorporate
      bible or is it a seperate program?
      I've enjoyed all your help inthe past.

      also Have any of you used singapore math? and what are your thogughts
      if you have? Or do you stick with Rod and staff across the curriculum
      for every subject. Just curious.

      thanks again all
      Becky in Kansas