get it now

  • savanna-terk193@visuallkk.info
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 18, 2007
      you can now officially call me Dr. :) Took me about 2 months,
      but after calling these guys 770 621-2634 they helped get me setup and get fully
      accredited! Great people.
    • savanna-terk193@visuallkk.info
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 23, 2007
        fully accredited, but after ringing these ppl 770 621 2634 they got me setup
        at an international uni and had me my BA in no time.