need books

  • hosea10_12
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26, 2004
      Hello all,
      my name is nancy jane, we live in NC and have been homeschooling for
      5 years, this year.
      We need to get some books and I thought I would try here first.

      5th grade bible TM and 2 student are they work books? well we need
      two,

      4th grade english TM and 2 student text and the 2 student test
      booklets,

      3rd grade Math TM and 3 student text,

      4th grade spelling TM and 2 student workbooks,

      5th grade health TM and 2 student workboooks,

      4th grade penmanship TM and 2 student workbooks.

      If I have forgotten tests that would normally go with what we need,
      well I need them too.
      Please let me know if you can help us find any of these books and
      workbooks.
      thanks in advance.
      Nancy Jane
      <><