curriculum

  • pamela
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2003
      here are some rod and staff curriculum for sale:this does not
      include postage. please email me with the books you are interested
      in. thank you, pamela

      grade 6 english book hardback 490 pages good condition$3.00
      grade 5 homelands of north america history with teachers manual (
      new) $15.00
      grade 6 undersatnding Latin america history with teachers manual
      (new) $15.00
      6th grade reader(a time to build) with teachers manual (new)
      $15.00
      7th grade reader(a time to gather) with teachers manual (almost new)
      $15.00
      spelling grade 7 good condition $6.00
      creation to canaan history book grade 8 textbook good condition
      $7.00