its been a while

  • pamela
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 20, 2003
      It has been a while since there has been discussion on homeschool.
      Well homeschool days are here again and Books have been arriving
      from various places, mainly from Rod And Staff. I also bought used
      books from different sites.
      I love rod and staff curriculum.It is so easy to understand.I am
      excited about school this year. I homeschool three,and the grades
      are 2nd,6th, and 7th.this year is going to be different because I
      will have to divide my time in three ways.Last year we combined the
      two older ones class together, except for math.I am so glad that I
      can order on-line through the anabaptist website,Mark Roth provides
      this service.What would you say is the most important classes that I
      should focus on? It seems they have so many books and there is only
      so much time in the day.Hey, let me tell anyone out there who
      homeschools and doesn't know about Donna Young's website...She
      provides forms,planners,schedules,and all kinds of free homeschool
      papers you can print out. Below is her website...I even print out
      report cards. Let me hear from you>God bless,Pamela
      www.donnayoung.org/forms.htm
      Be sure to put that in your favorites section of your computer.