intro. from the monorator: Kim a.k.a. @ futuremommy@juno.com

  • futuremommy@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 11, 2000
      hello,
      my name is kim! i am 31 years young. i am a home school(i help the mom home school the kids) nanny of 2 kids. ages 10, and 4. we are uaing menonite curriculum,and also thw school of tomorrow's Ace curriculum.
      i am very involed with teaching parents about homeschool,and home church too.
      alought, we do attened church at a building too!
      i teach christian dance. well,what i mean is i have a dance ministry.we teach the kids ballet,tap,and jazz. then we go to nursing homes, schools,and hospitals
      to preform. i live in ft.worth ,tx.