Hello. I am using Rod and Staff for 3 of my 4 children the other is Paces.

  • iluvmy4kids
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 28, 2002
      I would like to ask a few questions.

      1. How long does it take your 3rd grader to do the Reading both
      story and workbook?

      2. How on earth do you get a first grader to complete all those
      pages of work everyday?

      3. How do you all schedule your day to be able to teach all subjects
      to all your children?

      Thank you from a "running in circles" mommy.

      Blessings in HIM
      Sandra