Handbook

  • Susan White
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2, 2002

      Hi Lisa,
      I love Handbook for Creative Teaching. I ordered it years ago after seeing a plug by Mary Pride. I've reread it a few times over the years.
      We tend to keep our school as formal as possible, and I use the teacher's guide pretty much as they are intended. I have tried the more relaxed approach, but my weakness is to let things slide, and the children don't receive as much benefit from the curriculum if I don't do all the drills, etc.
      As our school year draws to a close, I am already excited about planning next year.  LOL
      We have been sick this past week, so I am exhausted. Went to the doctor today and he said to expect everyone to come down with it. <sigh>
      Hope everyone else is doing well. Are you all winding down your school year, or are some of you continuiing through the summer?
      Love to all,
      Susan W

    • Ira J Holbrook
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 3, 2002
        I had to  write so I could enjoy this beautiful stationary too.
        it is so pretty,
        we are testing this week with a CD I was able to buy at the library sale for $.50 :D
        also the Jump start evaluation to see if they have improved on that.
        I am excited getting all our books for next year.  I can't wait to get started with all the new material.
        thanks
        Nancy Jane
        Hosea 10:12

        On Sun, 2 Jun 2002 22:17:54 -0500 "Susan White" <whitefam@...> writes:

[...]

        Community email addresses:
          Post message: 4rodandstaffhomesch@onelist.com
          Subscribe:    4rodandstaffhomesch-subscribe@onelist.com

        Shortcut URL to this page:
          http://www.onelist.com/community/4rodandstaffhomesch

        In Christ
        Nancy Jane <><   :-D
        Jn 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
        Ps 119:30a  I  have chosen the way of truth.
        Deut.32:4  HIS work is perfect: for all HIS ways are...God of truth...just and right is HE