Math

  • Lisa
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2000
      Hi,
      I would like to know if anyone has used any other math other than Rod and Staff.
      Before I saw R&S I had already put 5th grade curriculum on lay-a-way. I went
      with mostly ABeka because that is what my child wanted. Well, then she saw
      R&S and wishes we had waited. I was going thru the math which is Saxon and
      it seems to move right along and actually told me she should be in 76 which
      is 7th grade or advanced 6th. She is only going to be 5th grade and has already
      done 2 years in one. I ended up with 65 which is 6th grade advanced 5th. I'm
      just wondering if I should sell them and go with R&S.

      Also could someone tell me how they like the History and Science from R&S.
      Yes I have the sample books, but on a whole could someone please let me know
      what they think.

      Thank you and have a great day.
      Lisa

      Does anyone live in WA or know of someone that does. I would like to look at
      the R&S closer if possible.
    • Lisa Lockes
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 2, 2000
        Hi,
        I have not used R&S but am going to this next year.  My question is??  How do you like the Math???  I'm looking at 3rd grade.

        Also can someone tell me about Our Father's World set and God's Protected World student text???  It is not covered in the Sample books.