is there anybody out there????

  • regenboga@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2001
      Good morning you wonderful people! know you are at least subscribed.
      Why is there so little talk on this lis?

      I am having a hard time deciding whether to use rod and staffs science and social studies or another. I would like opinions on this.

      We are in first grade now using rod and staffs reccomendations .. little jewel books etc.

      Denise