Enrollment activities

  • Debby Kilburn
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 15, 1998
      I know this is still a small group, but does anyone have any good ideas for
      enrollment night? We usually have the officers plan a short program and
      explain what 4-H is, how to enroll, etc. We introduce project leaders and
      have sign up sheets for each project. This year, the officers want to do
      something different and fun, so I am open to suggestions.

      Thanks a bunch :-)

      Debby Kilburn
      FourHWeb - http://www.4-H.org/fourhweb
      "If you don't learn from your mistakes, why bother making them?"
    • KEVIN_WENTZEL@xxxxxxxxxxx.xx.xx.xxx
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 15, 1998
        We have a "Project Tour" where members form each of our projects bring
        materials. Preferably stuff they've had at the fair. The Swine project
        just brings pictures, their canes and stuff like that. For the computer
        project we put the whole county and club web sites on a machine and let
        people browse. Members from each project talk about the project and
        what they do. We also have reports from the fair.

        Kevin