Archive Videos

  • jo
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 14, 2013
      Just in case you've not spotted them yet, there are archive videos
      appearing on YouTube.

      4AD has a few lined up, and there's also the Beggars Archive channel (which
      of course doesn't have any 4AD on it but covers most of the other Beggars
      labels). Anything which is available on iTunes to buy should go live on
      there eventually. One that isn't (yet) is Throwing Muses 'Fish'...

      http://www.youtube.com/BeggarsArchive

      http://www.youtube.com/4ADRecords

    • dadrianb
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 30, 2013
        Thanks!

        Just in case you've not spotted them yet, there are archive videos
        appearing on YouTube.

        4AD has a few lined up, and there's also the Beggars Archive channel (which
        of course doesn't have any 4AD on it but covers most of the other Beggars
        labels). Anything which is available on iTunes to buy should go live on
        there eventually. One that isn't (yet) is Throwing Muses 'Fish'...

        http://www.youtube.com/BeggarsArchive

        http://www.youtube.com/4ADRecords

      • José_Enrique_Plata_Manjarrés
        Message 3 of 6 , May 8, 2013
          Hello over there lovely 4AD listees.

          Last year, a member posted some information about an upcoming book around the label´s early history. The book is due and you may get some more information about in here:

          http://www.harpercollins.co.uk/Titles/79896/facing-the-other-way-martin-aston-9780007489619

          So our prayers have been aswered,.

          Cheers

          Saludos desde Bogotá, Colombia
          José E. Plata M.

          .

        • POFY
          Message 4 of 6 , May 8, 2013
            Sounds great.

            Lets take a look!!

            Thanks for the news!

            DarkPofy

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 6 , May 8, 2013
              On 8 May 2013 at 7:22, José_Enrique_Plata_Manjarrés wrote:

              > Hello over there lovely 4AD listees.
              >
              > Last year, a member posted some information about an upcoming book around the label´s early history. The book is due and you may get some more information about in here:
              >
              > http://www.harpercollins.co.uk/Titles/79896/facing-the-other-way-martin-aston-9780007489619
              >
              > So our prayers have been aswered,.

              Great news! Thanks for sending this information along.

              Michael Buck
              mbuck@...
            • Ale Maiolo