Re: Colourbox remastered box set

  • Vladimir
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 4, 2012
      This is such a wonderful backcat-project, but now it seems they're all gone again! Any info on how limited this was/is? I suppose releases like this (or the TMC boxset) are mainly aimed at a few fans out there, but it's hard to understand why they have to be kept so limited, that they're sold out within a few weeks ...