Introducing.. Something Bizarre..

  • Valerie/Gino Sanchez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2005
      Salutations,

      We wish to take a moment to introduce you to Something
      Bizarre..

      We are The Bizarre Musik Machine.. and we are a new
      Electronic band emerging from the San Antonio, Texas
      area..

      If you enjoy Artist such as: Bjork, The Cure, Cocteau
      Twins, Xymox, Depeche Mode, Ladytron, etc... you may
      find that you would also be interested in Bizarre
      Musik Machine..

      so, without further words, here is a link to our
      website, we hope you enjoy!

      http://www.geocities.com/bizarremusik

      Kindest Regards,
      Gino

      =====
      If you like: Bjork, Cocteau Twins, Joy Division, Siouxsie, The Cure etc..
      May We Introduce Something Bizarre:
      http://www.geocities.com/bizarremusik

      http://my.yahoo.com