Re: [4ad-l] 4AD publications on Books LLC ... lucky for some?

  • i r o n f l a m e . d e
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 8, 2010
      i've seen the same for the pet shop boys & a few
      others too and it's always either bottlegged
      sheet music collections opr wikipedia articles in
      book form

      --

      ™

      /// BERLIN BRUIT FESTIVAL
      live performances, films, exhibition
      http://berlinbruit.ironflame.de
      http://myspace.com/berlinbruit
    • Frederic
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 8, 2010
        > Just have a look at the other titles of Books LLC and you'll see that it is all complete bullshit.
        > This may sound harsh, but you must be quite dumb to take these titles serious in the first place.

        Well thank you very much for bringing me up to date Frank!

        Vlad (not alive at all)
      • hunter
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 8, 2010
          anyone out there have/ know of an mp3 version of SUNSET, which is the music on Brendans site? A revamp of The Carnival Is Over- one of my favorite songs? It's not on Ark (which is a great and different CD BTW!!!).

          Thank you!