Gus Gus white label 12" singles

  • sweetfoolthemouth
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2010
      I'm moving house this week, I really want rid of these. Postage costs only, please email me offlist (I never check this Yahoo email, but will for the next 48 hours) if you're interested.

      All (probably) unplayed. I can't remember what each one is - they're all in a plain white sleeve, and white label. Most were sold via Mail Order back when I did it, so I'd expect the majority of you to have them anyway.

      GUS 19
      GUS 13
      GUS 26
      GUS 18
      GUS 23A/GUS 27B
      GUS 25
      GUS 26
      GUS 27
      GUS 27A/GUS 23B

      Once we've moved, I'll be working my way through my 7" collection and removing duplicates, and ones I've not played for ages, so will post any further 4AD relevant ones.
    • sweetfoolthemouth
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 6, 2010
        Thanks everyone - these have now gone, just waiting for one last address.

        cheers!