New Cocteau Twins Box Set

  • Roger
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2010
      Came across this on the ideal copy website

      http://idealcopy.american-data.net/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=881626501719

      Limited to only 300 copies.

      Just my 2 cents worth but we have the reissues going on at vinyl180, now these and im sure something will come through the Beggars Archive site too. - IMHO its a bit too much...anyone else agree?
    • sweetfoolthemouth
      Message 2 of 2 , May 13, 2010
        It's got to be the same thing, surely? I can't imagine that there'd be that limited a release - I could be wrong.

        There's nothing planned Cocteau-wise from 4AD, there's too many other projects going on!