Re: Camera Obscura - The Blizzard/Swans

  • Fedge
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 15, 2010
      RE-bump...

      --- In 4ad-l@yahoogroups.com, "Fedge" <fedge4ad@...> wrote:

      > Bump.
      >

      > --- In 4ad-l@yahoogroups.com, "Fedge" <fedge4ad@> wrote:
      > >
      > > > btw, looks like this years releases go up to 41...
      > > >

      > > Ok, I'll bite - what's 2941?

    • Fedge
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 16, 2010
        Looks like 2941 is a new vinyl-only single from SERENA MANEESH.

        BAD2941
        Ayisha Abyss
        Call Back From A Dream

        Due January 18
      • Frederic
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 19, 2010
          Reminds me of the big question:
          what good is the labels own shop, when rare items like this can only be ordered through Rough Trade (not for the first time). Well i shouldn't complain as RT is a nice and reliable mailorder. Was just wondering...

          --- In 4ad-l@yahoogroups.com, "Fedge" <fedge4ad@...> wrote:

          > Looks like 2941 is a new vinyl-only single from SERENA MANEESH.
          >
          > BAD2941
          > Ayisha Abyss
          > Call Back From A Dream
          >
          > Due January 18

        • sweetfoolthemouth
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 19, 2010
            No idea here, I'm afraid - it might be worth contacting 4AD direct?