RE: Introducing.... Beggars Archive...

  • frankbri@planet.nl
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 20, 2009
      Regarding 'In The Flat Field': 2901?

      Frank

      -----Original Message-----
      From: 4ad-l@yahoogroups.com on behalf of sweetfoolthemouth
      Sent: Mon 7/20/2009 12:10 PM
      To: 4ad-l@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [4ad-l] Introducing.... Beggars Archive...

      http://archive.beggars.com/

      This page will be expanded, but it's somewhere for all catalogue projects to be talked about, rather than the actual sites (some of which are old, like, say, Beggars Banquet). You may spot a subject which has no content just yet.... I'm saying no more right now....

    • sweetfoolthemouth
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 20, 2009
        --- In 4ad-l@yahoogroups.com, <frankbri@...> wrote:

        > Regarding 'In The Flat Field': 2901?
        >
        > Frank

        yep - and 2902 is the Box Set - aka BAUBOX 1

        BAUBOX 2 and Mask are both with Beggars UPC's and catalogue numbers - fills a gap there, I guess!