Updates...

  • sweetfoolthemouth
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2009
      it's all getting a bit busy again.. so here's some updates.

      Broken Records - Until The Earth Begins To Part - album out now, iTunes has a bonus track - CAD 2921CD (and all the other variations)

      TV On The Radio - Crying - came out May 25th, digital only. EAD 2908S

      The Big Pink - Stop The World - out now, single track download via Spotify and Deezer - world excluding the US (the US will do something with the b-side around the time of the album) - EAD 2917SSTR - proper single is out June 29th on 7" and regular download everywhere - so you'll hear the b-side.

      The Big Pink - Japanese EP - out 24th June, lots of tracks, two videos, I know little else about it though, keep an eye out - BAD 2922CD. Got some really good music on it, anyway, and of course v23 artwork.

      Future Of The Left - Travels With Myself And Another - CD, LP and download, out June 22nd - CAD 2913CD (etc)

      Deerhunter - Rainwater Cassette Exchange - out on 12", cassette and CD, plus download (which is out now) - Cassette will be sold via Rough Trade, everything else, everywhere else. BAD 2905 (etc)

      TV On The Radio - Family Tree - out July 20th, to tie in with when they're next over (festival dates?), features one remix which was on the recent US release, but not on 'Crying' over here, plus the album track - EAD 2925SITM - iTunes only.

      there's lots more coming up, so keep an eye on the 4AD journal and the main site for more....
    • Alistair Walder
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 9, 2009
        Am probably about to be really stupid....

        Was just reading through this again - is the Japanese ep just for
        Japan, or will it be available everywhere else?

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 10, 2009
          --- In 4ad-l@yahoogroups.com, Alistair Walder <alistair.walder@...> wrote:

          > Am probably about to be really stupid....
          >
          > Was just reading through this again - is the Japanese ep just for
          > Japan, or will it be available everywhere else?

          It's a Beggars Japan/Warners release, so I'd think probably just Japanese imports - we're not manufacturing anything here, anyway. I'm not sure if they'll get some stock for the 4AD store

          Talking Big Pink, there's an interview over at Pitchfork today

          http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/PitchforkLatestNews/~3/AvsfE5XTRdg/