Camera Obscura

  • sweetfoolthemouth
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 28, 2009
      Been a bit quiet on here. Anyway, they've posted news on their MySpace about signing to
      4AD for their new album. More news soon, I'm sure.

      http://www.pitchforkmedia.com/article/news/148613-camera-obscura-trade-one-
      revered-indie-for-another
    • schokofueralle
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 28, 2009
        U-huh... Nice!

        Well, given that the new M.Ward album will be on Merge Records in the
        US while still on 4AD in the UK (or so i think...), i could easily
        imagine something like that with Camera Obscura.
        Just a thought.
      • sweetfoolthemouth
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 29, 2009
          --- In 4ad-l@yahoogroups.com, "schokofueralle" <schokofueralle@...> wrote:

          > U-huh... Nice!
          >
          > Well, given that the new M.Ward album will be on Merge Records in the
          > US while still on 4AD in the UK (or so i think...), i could easily
          > imagine something like that with Camera Obscura.
          > Just a thought.

          We've got Camera Obscura for the world, so no more Merge for this one...

          Oh, and hopefully announced soon, an exciting brand new signing.... I'm saying no more. I
          like them, anyway...