Re: LP releases delayed again

  • sweetfoolthemouth
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 17, 2008
      Ok, this is the latest - TVOTR LP is released next Monday - but the Dept Of Eagles album
      is massively delayed - this is currently down for November 3rd, however, it could still go
      back. The good news is that Deerhunter is in stock and will come out on the 27th as
      scheduled (and is on white vinyl).

      Re the vinyl pressing plants, there's lots of small independant ones, which will do small
      amounts - but for larger quantities there's approx two!