UREGNT: Moderator Needed for 4AD-l

  • automatiksoundlabs
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
      Hello.

      If anyone is interested in carrying on as moderator of this list,
      please let me know within 24 hours and I will assign control over to you.

      If no one replies, it is likely I will delete this group, as it is no
      longer used, anyhow.

      --Nick
    • jo
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
        err, I do moderating on here too - no point in deleting it, I've been
        directing people over here, while the forums are down, until we get more
        news. I'd rather have a quiet group than one overrun by spam like it used to
        be, before we saved it!

        On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 5:49 PM, automatiksoundlabs <automatik@...>
        wrote:

        > Hello.
        >
        > If anyone is interested in carrying on as moderator of this list,
        > please let me know within 24 hours and I will assign control over to you.
        >
        > If no one replies, it is likely I will delete this group, as it is no
        > longer used, anyhow.
        >
        > --Nick

      • POFY
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 1, 2008
          Hi

          Please dont´delete this group, The activity some time is very low, but is very interesting.

          4AD was a great label,

          See you

          SERCH