Pixies News?

  • bobbomallo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2005
      I read two or three of things about them, not properly news, but I'm
      so excited about them that I want to share the information with someone...

      First, they are going to release a DVD collection of their reunion
      shows, according to their manager.

      Second, if they make a new album, Tom Waits will be asked to produce
      it! Frank Black said it during an interview with NYTimes...

      Finally, it seems that the (presumed) new material will be sold online
      (electronic downloads, iTunes, stuff like that) instead of being
      released through record companies... Actually, I don't know how it
      works: The Martinis realese (released?) stuff on "distracted records",
      Kim Deal of course on "4ad", and Black is on "Back Porch" right now.
      What happen if these three people (plus Lovering) decide to make music
      together (again)?