cursor enlargement?

  • ken99900@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 27, 2001
      i just got my new computer and the cursor is too small. I have
      Retinitis Pigmentosa. Does anyone know how to make the cursor bigger?
      I thought the pointer in the control panel would do it but it does
      not have that in there. Thank you. Ken
    • pat@macleod62.fsnet.co.uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2001
        ken, go to Control Panel, go to Mouse, go to Pointers, and change the
        option from Standard to Very Large. While you're in control panel,
        go to Display, Settings, Advanced, General and change your font
        option to large or very large. it may help.
        Cheers Pat