1 member added in the last 7 days
The 4D_Cubing Group is a Group for people interested in higher dimensional analogues of the Rubik's Cube puzzle. Though the focus of this Group is not limited to the MagicCube4D computer program, the origins of this Group lie with the developers Melinda Green and Don Hatch. The MagicCube4D program simulates a projection of the 4D hypercube version of the puzzle into a 3D space which is rendered on the user's screen. The MagicCube4D Web site offers detailed information about the program and links to other related resources on the Web.
- Aug 1, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.