... I am suspicious about the true dimensional nature of our universe. I've not read Schild's Ladder but I do love everything I've read from Egan. (Especiallycutelyaware
I'm not very sure that universe should have any number of "dimensions" at all. Our universe looks like 3D+1D manifold (at least at large scale, fromandreyastrelin
It can't be the case that every universe has a random number of dimensions because it's impossible to select a random number out of an infinite range. Nocutelyaware
- Aug 1, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.