So it sounds like no, you don't feel any real 4D visualization ability. I can't even see how the first 24-Cell section is a cube, let alone guess the nextcutelyaware
I understand your point. The other day I thought that if a 120-cell passes through space the "center" cell would be the first one to be visible then the secondgude_r
Hello Melinda, I think that sometimes I'm very close to the visualization of 4D objects and scenes. It may be either in form of orthogonal projections ofandreyastrelin
- Aug 1, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.