After solving the 120Cell, I didn't want to waste the rest of my summer. I originally intended to take like a few months to solve the 5D Cube, but seems likealvin5553one
Yes, it is possible to have a 4C piece with just 2 stickers swapped in 5D. Although you can't have a 3C piece on the 3D cube swap only two stickers (as Norbertroice3
Is that possible in MC5D? btw that piece belongs to the U- cell On Sunday, July 26, 2015 3:25 PM, "renslay@... [4D_Cubing]" <4D_Cubing@yahoogroups.com>alvin5553one
- Aug 1, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.