For the physical puzzle, I imagine that the set of allowed moves would just be set before any competition. Judges would be watching, and video could settlecutelyaware
It'd be a bit tough to regulate that, too, right? That has specific ways you can move it that are legal that people would need to watch for during solves. Notwhotyjones
Hello Ty, Thank you for the reference. People are already solving the 3^4 fast enough to be practical but I'm pretty sure the cubing contest folks won't becutelyaware
- Aug 1, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.