In 2002, the program did not have support for greater than length 3 -- don't remember if it even supported length 2 then. I did dabble with the 3^5 when itd_funny007
I find it interesting that both Christian's 3^7 and Doug's 5^4 solution came many, many years after they first considered attempting them. It sure can becutelyaware
This might be a record in a way. :) I just finished solving the 5x5x5x5 on first attempt about 34 hours ago. I went with the very first scramble I got, andd_funny007
- Aug 1, 2003
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.