New member and still familar and experienced with 49 MHz

  • electronicdx
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 7:17 PM
      Hello I am a new member with 49 MHz. Thru my kid years I didn't
      know what my walkie talkies ran on until I read a book on scanner
      radio. I will soon get my Amatuer Radio Licence to get on 6 meters
      and other mtr bands. I use my 49 MHz "basic" rig to talk to other
      people who use the radiosW/Ts . I know about 49 MHz DX, but a rare
      catch to do. Can you guys help me construct a really good antenna
      for 49 MHz rare DX and 2 way communicator receive reception, and are
      there any thing like this on the internet? thanks.

      This is a great radio hobby group, I thought this woulden't exist
      on the web keep up the great work. Adam Ebel SWL/Hobbyist/Future
      HAM. 73