File - Admin1.txt

  • 49megahertz@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Apr 1 4:17 AM
      These frequencies are the frequencies that the 49MHz ERC suggests you use for hobbyist operations. Because the 49MHz band is shared with military operations, petroleum operations, and the occasional public safety allocation; it's a good idea to stick to these frequencies for operations. They're allocated to Personal Radio.

      49.8300MHz - Recommended Hobbyist Operations Freq
      49.8450MHz
      49.8600MHz - Recommended Hobbyist Operations Freq.
      49.8750MHz
      49.8900MHz
    • Adam Ebel
      Message 2 of 17 , Apr 1 8:03 AM
        Thanks for the input! My base band frequency was alway been 49.860
        for 13 years. I also use this channel for storm updates, hurricane
        reports, and also music programs on a occasional summer fun basis.

        Adam Ebel 49N4AE Virginia Beach VA User since 1994
        and Chesapeake VA User since 1988.

        --- In 49megahertz@yahoogroups.com, 49megahertz@yahoogroups.com