49Mhz to 6 meter?

  • n_adam2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 17, 2003
      Hi everyone,

      This is my very first post in this group. It's good to see people
      putting great ideas to work.

      I'm looking to modify a cordless phone in the 49Mhz range to work in
      the 6 meter range. I'm going to use it for phone interconnect. Using
      my mobile radio I'll be able to make phone calls through the base
      phone. Do handsets send a PL tone of some sort? The Base phone's Tx
      power will also need to be modified. Any info. on this would be
      great.