49 MHz Family and Experimenter Callsigns

  • Adam E
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2012
      I think we need to create and also assign the 49XXXX call signs again for new members and family members. All we need to do is use the map and the last 2 initials. It will keep things organized and keep the databases well organized as well. We just assign them for anyone who has a rig. The FCC has a very good way to keep radio stations cataloged and how to keep them mapped out. I like the call sign system that Michael made.

      Adam Ebel 49N4AE
      Virginia Beach, VA visiting Augusta, GA for family.