Re: [49MHz] Whats going on in 49 MHz radio this summer??

  • Adam E.
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 15, 2007
      I am back on the air doing a transmission of the Alex Jones Show
      podcast and I have been enjoy listening to the program ever since.
      Since they are on podcast it will be easy to air it to hear on my
      radio at anytime.

      I have found my old DSI 49 MHz walkie talkie, but still cannot find
      the battery cover for it. I want to get some more gear that runs on
      49 MHz I might have to shop online at ebay or in a rare place called
      the flea market when I get transportation. I want to one day get that
      49 MHz monitoring kit. Stereo broadcasting is not possible cause
      of I don't have a dual tuner yet. I might have to buy 2 FM 49 MHz
      receivers to do stereo transmission. The weather will be cooling down
      finally.

      Adam E.